Basing on the user testing of the low-fidelity prototype, I changed the initial designs to reflect the following insights:
- Users are not feeling confident with linking their bank accounts to Pixu, therefore, the final prototype is based on manual input with semi-automated options, like recurring payments, etc.
- Users were confused about the dashboard content display, which led me to simplify it and showcase the most essential items a person would want to track, with the option to customize the content display.
- I have abandoned the initial idea of long onboarding, rather the starting point for the app will be the dashboard overview with simple messages indicating what the app can do.
- Learning area, while still important is now embedded more into overall app functioning, and focused more on providing educational courses. This has then influenced the redesign of the bottom menu.
- I also replaced the hamburger menu with easier in-app navigation.