Kelly is an employee in a multinational company that needs a tool that would help her understand where her money comes from and where it goes, so that she makes informed decisions about her finances.
Occupation: Marketing lead in a multinational corporate
- I want to know where my money goes
- I want to live within my means & know how much I can spend every week/month
- I want to learn about investing in stocks and crypto
- Logging expenses takes so much time
- I need to find time to learn about investing
- I don’t have enough visibility where my money goes
Kelly is a young ambitious person that has always wanted to be financially independent. Her current employment is providing a steady ground for her so she is not too worried about expenses yet she prefers to be frugal and spend money wisely. She likes to know what her month-to-month financial status is so that she can understand how much she can spend without running into debt or overspending her income. She then uses this data to correct her behaviour the next month, for example, eating out less or spending less on entertainment. She always saves money though she might not have a particular amount or goal in her mind. She is keen to learn more about investing but finds it difficult to understand how to start, and how to evaluate investing options.